Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Big brouhaha in Arizona over the immigration laws just passed. Critics claim that businesses will hire less H1-B workers, new business will avoid Arizona, and yeah, it’s a hassle to have to carry your I-94 card and/or passport. I think it’s a hassle to have to carry my driver’s license when I take the car out too. And yes, I better have proof of insurance with it. Actually the law is discriminatory. It puts illegal aliens in a bad light – causes arrest and deportation, among other things. The bottom line? You need your license to drive, and you need your I-94 if you are not a citizen. What part of you need don’t you understand? It might help your understanding if you go to some of the eastern bloc countries and get caught without your paperwork. Just saying …..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your opinion, Pro or Con. No profanity please!